A III International Scientific Conference “Microbiology and Immunology – the development outlook in the 21st century”
April 19-20, 2018, Kyiv, Ukraine
A III International Scientific Conference “Microbiology and Immunology – the development outlook in the 21st century” will take place in Kyiv on 19-20 of April, 2018.
Registration for the conference and sending abstracts is done exclusively through the site http://microbimconf.univ.kiev.ua/
The conference program includes the following topics:
- • Microorganisms in pathological processes
- • Microorganisms survival in extreme conditions
- • Applied aspects of microbiology
- • Fundamental research in Immunology: molecular mechanisms of functioning of the immune system
- • Immunopathology and the role of the immune system in human and animal pathology
- •Immunodiagnostics: prospects for its application in medicine, veterinary science, crop sector and industrial (manufacturing) processes
- • Immunotherapy and immunobiotechnology
Section “Methodical basis of teaching of Microbiology and Immunology”
Registration and abstract submission are carried out only through this website: http://microbimconf.univ.kiev.ua/en/index.html.
The registration starts on September 19, 2017.
The deadline for early registration is December 29, 2017.
The deadline for late registration is February 16, 2018.
After March 2, participants will not have an opportunity to publish their abstracts in Abstract book. Abstracts of attendees, which will register after March 2, will be posted only in the On-line Conference materials.